[News] Reviews of the New Parsix Linux, Sidux with Xfce

A Symphony For Viola: Parsix 1.5r0 Review

,----[ Quote ]
| I can't praise Parsix 1.5r0 enough: It's stable while being cutting edge,
| stylish while being practical and is certainly in my top five favourite
| distributions, which is saying something given how low-profile it remains
| (it's still only at No 57 on the Distrowatch page-hit ranking list, which is
| ridiculously low).
| Try it – please – and you'll see what I mean.
`----

http://reddevil62-techhead.blogspot.com/2008/06/symphony-for-viola-parsix-15r0-review.html

On sidux 2008.02 Xfce

,----[ Quote ]
| My overall impression so far has been a good one. There have been no major
| hangups. No overwhelming lack of performance. It performs as well as I can
| ask any Linux distro. Due to that, this release has moved sidux ( Xfce
| version, of course ) into my short list.
`----

http://linuxgeeksunited.blogspot.com/2008/06/on-sidux-200802-xfce.html

Last week:

Parsix GNU/Linux 1.5r0 codename 'Viola' has been released

,----[ Quote ]
| After a two-week delay, we proudly announce the immediate availability of
| Parsix GNU/Linux 1.5r0 codename 'Viola'. Parsix Viola brings several new
| features, contains a new kernel, updated software packages, updated
| documentation, improved installer system and several fixes for the reported
| defects.
`----

http://www.parsix.org/html/News-article-sid-81.html

sidux 2008-02