[News] Review of BLAG GNU/Linux 90000

BLAG 90000: The Che Guevara Of Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| And isn't that another great thing about Linux - the freedom to choose?
| Finally, you know how on most Linux forums you are discouraged from posting
| anything which is even vaguely political?
| Well, the BLAG forum has a separate section for 'Politics', where rants and
| trolls are encouraged!
`----

http://reddevil62-techhead.blogspot.com/2008/07/blag-90000-che-guevara-of-linux.html

Recent:

BLAG 90000 Powered by the Linux-libre Kernel

,----[ Quote ]
| BLAG 90000 (codename Chlorine) was announced two days ago by Jeff Moe. With
| Fedora 9 as its basis and a huge number of applications, released under the
| GNU GPL v3, BLAG Linux 90000 is a completely free distribution with all the
| tools needed for a desktop computer and more. It is also the first version
| that includes the brand new Linux-libre kernel, a Linux kernel with non-free
| software removed!
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/BLAG-90000-Powered-by-the-Linux-libre-Kernel-90161.shtml
http://tinyurl.com/5ae4yg

Related:

Interview with Jeff Moe: BLAG, linux-libre and More

,----[ Quote ]
| Jeff Moe is a 37 year old self-employed father. Better known as jebba, he is
| the main developer behind the 100% Free distribution BLAG (for BLAG Linux And
| GNU). He is also leading a couple of other Free software projects. He kindly
| agreed to give Blue GNU an interview by Jabber
|
| [...]
|
| Magic Banana: Mark Shuttleworth proposed to merge Gobuntu and gNewSense (in
| favor of the latter). Any thought to share with us on that?
|
| jebba: I did read his message. I follow gNewSense with one eye, but I haven't
| looked into Gobuntu at all so I don't have much to say there... Though, at a
| glance, a merge makes sense.
`----

http://blue-gnu.biz/content/interview_jeff_moe_blag_linux_libre_and_more

BLAG updates its Fedora-based distro