Re: US Patent Syetem Slammed in the Wall Street Journal

Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 20:28:28 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

I've become a bit of a fan of Mandriva ever since I installed 2008.1 on my main
PC. Compiz works beautifully out of the box, as well as _all_ the hardware.
Dual-head too (combined wide screen 24" and regular, no sweat for NVidia). And
then you read this:

Congratulations Roy Schestowitz.

That sounds like a nice kit.

The SPAMMING business must be paying you well!

Remind us all why you're here again flattie