[News] KDE4 Desktop Finds Early Lovers

My Perfect Desktop: Kubuntu KDE 4

,----[ Quote ]
| The Kubuntu KDE 4 desktop has become my perfect desktop. It has all the
| functionality I could ask for, and I have added applications to supplement
| that effect.
`----

http://jonreagan.wordpress.com/2008/07/15/my-perfect-desktop-kubuntu-kde-4/

Shuttleworth has some nice words for KDE

,----[ Quote ]
| Is Mr Ubuntu, Mark Shuttleworth, slowly warming towards KDE? Or is the man
| merely trying to keep the KDE folk onside, after a whole host of "technical
| writers" have attacked the new release of that desktop environment?
|
| [...]
|
| Given the amount of flak that the recent KDE release - 4.0 - has taken from
| the pro-GNOME pundits at sites like linux.com, you would think that the worst
| possible thing any supporter of GNOME - as Shuttleworth is perceived to be -
| could do is to speak out in support of anything associated with KDE.
|
| But you would be wrong. Shuttleworth is now floating the idea that there can
| be a QT-based GNOME.
`----

http://www.itwire.com/content/view/19456/1148/

Recent:

KDE on KDE 4.0

,----[ Quote ]
| In the following article we would like to
| address some common misconceptions about KDE 4 as we see it. As we firmly
| believe in KDE 4 and the future of the Free Desktop, we expected the heated
| discussions about KDE4 and especially the 4.0 release to go away - and we
| were wrong about that.

Beyond the Rumors of KDE 4.1's Folder View

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/osrc/article.php/3758446/Beyond+the+Rumors+of+KDE+4.1s+Folder+View.htm