Re: CNET Does Very Weird Advocacy, GNU/Linux Rebuts

Verily I say unto thee, that thufir spake thusly:

> Hmm, I might google it if I have time, but my belief is that the
> separate assembly stem from a legal requirement, not technical.

Perhaps I'm missing something obvious here, but what possible legal
requirement could their be to keep different operating systems on
separate production lines?

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Stallman has frequently pointed out, Free Software is by no means
| antithetical to making money: it's just a question of how you make
| money." ~ Glyn Moody: http://tinyurl.com/4wn2l2 (ComputerworldUK)

 20:43:09 up 205 days, 17:18,  4 users,  load average: 1.11, 1.24, 1.24