Re: I Can Lick My Own Pussy!

Andrew Halliwell wrote:
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>>> Typical. Flatfish is at it again... How long before he claims this as
>>> another "truth" against roy?
>>
>> That's why I started PGP-signing my messages. That message was fake of
>> course. Did Gary the Munchkin cross-post it?
>
> We'll prolly never know if it was flatworm himself or one of his
> cronies. He's pretty good at header forging.

Well, it is interesting that it contains defamatory, false homosexual
content, a PhlatPharce signature.  Then Moshe AKA PhlatPharce posts his
same, defamatory, false homosexual content.

"Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" versus

"Roy_Pestowitz, Roy.Schakemetitz, Roy.Schavedmenutz, Roy.Schavesmewankz,
roy.shysterwitz, Roy.Schitzowitz, roys.testicles, roy.the.spam.king", ad
nauseum.

It would be worth Roy putting in a LART on this one.

--
HPT