[News] EU Gets Free Software Assessment Platform, BakBone Wins with Linux in Japan

  • Subject: [News] EU Gets Free Software Assessment Platform, BakBone Wins with Linux in Japan
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 18:44:35 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

European consortium releases Open Source quality assessment platform

,----[ Quote ]
| The European Commission supported Software Quality Observatory for Open
| Source Software (SQO-OSS) project has announced the release of its software
| quality checking platform, Alitheia Core.
|
| Developed by a consortium of European businesses, academics and open source
| software projects, the new application will analyse the product quality of
| open source software projects and assess the true potential of the
| development communities around them.
`----

http://www.sourcewire.com/releases/rel_display.php?relid=40230&hilite=

BakBone Leads Linux Data Protection Software Market in Japan for Sixth
Consecutive Year

,----[ Quote ]
| As BakBone Maintains Strong Global Success in Linux Data Protection
| Solutions, Company Continues to Innovate on Windows, Solaris and Mac OS
| Platforms
`----

http://www.stockwatch.com/swnet/newsit/newsit_newsit.aspx?bid=U-b006071-U:BKBO-20080709&symbol=BKBO&news_region=U

Recent: