Re: Idiot Quote

In article <1nkgh0rxeg6ms$.15u9n8zt1e92c.dlg@xxxxxxxxxx>,
 "Moshe Goldfarb." <brick_n_straw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> As for Digg, I don't curse and I don't stalk.
>
> However, Digg knows all about your posting scripts Roy Schestowitz but they
> don't seem interested in doing anything about it.
> Oh well, you get blasted on digg just about every single time you open your
> mouth Roy Schestowitz, so it really doesn't matter because the digg
> community has you all figured out.
>
> I notice you stopped shilling your own posts though.
> Interesting....
> Maybe digg has a greater intereste in your violation of their TOS than I
> thought.

Roy's definition of stalking: posting a comment asking him why he linked
to blog spam instead of to the original article.

Why that annoys Roy: he has a long history of posting comments on other
people's stories complaining that they linked to blog spam rather than
to the original article.

--
--Tim Smith