Re: Yale Students' Lawsuit Unmasks Anonymous Trolls

____/ Rick on Wednesday 30 July 2008 19:23 : \____

> On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 14:33:20 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
>
>> <nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>> <snip>
>>
>>> [How about Moshe Goldfarb, Ezekiel, Dr. Shlongwell, Professor Dungby or
>>> Ms. Polly Ester?]
>>>
>>> http://www.wired.com/politics/law/news/2008/07/autoadmit
>>
>> How about what?  Are you expecting me to sue an idiots like Roy
>> Schestowitz and Mark Bilk because they constantly make false accusations
>> of how I'm a paid agent of Microsoft that gets paid by them to post here
>> in COLA. I would probably sue the shit out of them and win except that
>> both of these losers are unemployed scum who don't have a single penny
>> to their name.

> Are you now saying that Roy' s posting have caused you personal or
> financial harm?

Scotty Douglas is a coward and a lunatic (remember how he yelled "slit the
throats" [of "Linux Lintards"] like a hundred times?). Moreover, he invaded a
Linux newsgroup just to personally attack people, attack Linux, abuse and
spread slander.

Microsoft document and 'smoking gun' says:

"Use [...] the Internet, etc. to heighten
the impression that the enemy is desperate, demoralized,
defeated, [...] "associated with mental deficiency, as in, "he
believes in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny". (reference PDF pages
45 & 55 on

It's all in http://www.groklaw.net/pdf/Comes-3096.pdf

Several times Microsoft explicitly talks there about polluting _NEWSGROUPS_ by
attacking rival technology. People have already been caught doing this.

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Othello for Win32/Linux: http://othellomaster.com