[News] [Rival] Windows Vista Schizophrenia; Microsoft Feeds More Bogus 'Research' Using Money

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Windows Vista Schizophrenia; Microsoft Feeds More Bogus 'Research' Using Money
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 15:04:48 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Microsoft: Forrester's Vista Views 'Schizophrenic'

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft is mad as hell over the industry's negative view of Vista, and the
| software giant isn't going to take it anymore.
`----

http://www.crn.com/software/209602185

NTRglobal Featured in Microsoft Sponsored Report Released by Quocirca

,----[ Quote ]
| Quocirca, a research and analysis firm, released a comprehensive report
| sponsored by Microsoft (News - Alert) titled, “On Premise and On Demand”.
| ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
| NTRglobal On-Demand Delivery Model is featured in the report regarding the
| current and future states of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS (News - Alert)).
`----

http://www.tmcnet.com/voip/ip-communications/articles/35481-ntrglobal-featured-microsoft-sponsored-report-released-quocirca.htm

More brainwash literature. Time for Microsoft book-burning.

Yesterday:

Unwanted licences boost Vista numbers

,----[ Quote ]

`----