Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Lied Many Times About Windows Vista Sales

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Unwanted licences boost Vista numbers
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | "From the 30th of June, we have no longer been able to ship a PC with an
> | XP licence," said Jane Bradburn, a marketing manager for HP Australia.
> | "However, what we have been able to do with Microsoft is ship PCs with a
> | Vista Business licence but with XP pre-loaded. That is still the
> | majority of business computers we are selling today."
> |
> | Therefore the Vole's claims for high Vista sales figures are merely so
> | much steer manure. The major PC vendors are still preloading Windows XP,
> | but Microsoft is counting those XP preloads as Vista sales.
> `----
>
> http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/07/29
vista-sales-really-windows-xp

One side of the mouth PISTA is selling, other side of the mouth NOT REALLY!!

WTF?

Does micoshaft want to go and write the GENUINE figures to a SEC filing
document?! Micosahft is guaranteed to be sued. If they tell the truth that
it is only expee they are selling, then it goes against their official
press statements and they can be sued for billions for the lies their
sales staff and management have gone into print with in order to swindle
shareholders.