Re: Rex Ballard: it costs $10,000 per employee to upgrade MS Office versions

____/ Rex Ballard on Tuesday 29 July 2008 05:58 : \____

> Many of his "news-clip" postings are essentially the output of perl
> scripts and curl, but he adds a few lines of his own to pique
> interest.

There are /NO/ scripts. I use a Web browser and read RSS feeds. It's all
manual.

Don't mix the Gremlins' libel with reality.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Anonymous posters are more frequently disregarded
Tasks: 186 total,   3 running, 181 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie