Re: [News] Ottawa Linux Symposium Concludes, LinuxWorld Begins Next Week

____/ Phil Da Lick! on Tuesday 29 July 2008 10:28 : \____

> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

>>> We don't care flattie.
>>
>> Of course you don't.
>>
>> I can tell you for a fact that any job Schestowitz applies for will care.
>> Why?
>>
>> Tens of thousands of posts a month to what is essentially a useless group.
>> Weirdo stuff.
>> etc....
>>
>> Even if all untrue, the fact remains they will wonder what Schestowitz is
>> going to do on their dime.....
>>
>> I wouldn't hire Roy Schestowitz as the local dog catcher.
>
> All of which doesn't adequately explain why *you* care so much.

Gary M. Stewart doesn't need to hire me. I don't expect Microsoft's Gremlins to
offer me a job. Actually, the company ranked #1 in the UK tried to hire me a
couple of times in the past and what Gary does has the very /opposite/ effect
of what he strives to achieves. He's drawing attention to those whom he tries
to attack -- positive attention. Smart people can tell apart noise (libel,
insults, attacks) from the signal.

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Nothing to see in this sig, please move along"
Swap:  4088500k total,   257484k used,  3831016k free,   533792k cached