Re: Advice and Comments Wanted -- HP 2133 w/SLED

Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 15:28:18 +0100, Phil Da Lick! wrote:

Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 05:24:42 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

____/ Charlie Wilkes on Tuesday 22 July 2008 21:19 : \____

I'm trying to decide if I want to spend $550 on one of these things or if
I should look harder at the competition.  The weak point seems to be the
VIA CPU (vs. Intel Atom), but if it can run any version of Vista even
tolerably, it ought to be fine with SLED, right?

Charlie
The impression that I got is that H-P lags behind when it comes to these
sub-notebooks.

Your impression is completely and totally worthless, Roy Schestowitz...

you guys needs professional help to cure your obsession with schestowitz. do you think about him when you're on the job?

Attack me all you want, I could care less.

I do suggest you do a search on VIA chipset and see what you come up with,
especially for digital audio and video and the problems people have with
that particular vendor.

VIA = SHIT....

I'd suggest asking around Tom's Hardware, but you better wear your flame
proof panties because you will need them......

"Your impression is completely and totally worthless, Roy Schestowitz..."

Hmmm. I see no mention of VIA, Tom's Hardware Guide, or anything of value in your post.