Re: [News] IP Scum Tries to Ruin the European Patent System with Junk SWPatent

Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 21:19:55 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

A firm tries to patent online wish lists in Europe. Shall we stop them?

Why not go after Mark Kent's firm first?
You lying SOB hypocrites...............

Mark Kent owns BT? Fsck me! Lucky bastard!

"At BT Global, our crown jewels are the services we supply to our
customers. With jNetX we own the intellectual property for our services,
allowing us to evolve the services as and when required."

Mark Kent
Head of Technology Strategy

Oh right, you dumbfucks are tarring him with the brush of his employers again. Fucktards.