[News] 4 New GNU/Linux Distributions: VectorLinux Light, Ulteo, IPCop, Devil-Linux

  • Subject: [News] 4 New GNU/Linux Distributions: VectorLinux Light, Ulteo, IPCop, Devil-Linux
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 18:52:32 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

VectorLinux Light Edition Released

,----[ Quote ]
| The VectorLinux team is proud to announce the release of VectorLinux 5.9
| Light final. Living up to the Vector motto of "When Choice Matters," we give
| you lots of choices in a small package.
`----

http://vectorlinux.com/news

VectorLinux 5.9 SOHO Deluxe Edition

,----[ Quote ]
| The VectorLinux team is pleased to announce the availability of the latest
| SOHO Edition to our CD store. This is a wonderful chance to support Vector
| and get a rock solid, full featured productive Linux Desktop.
`----

http://vectorlinux.com/products/vector-linux-5.9-soho-deluxe-edition

Ulteo Application System "Sirius" stable is now available!

,----[ Quote ]
| This version is tagged "stable". Users who already have Ulteo AS installed
| should already have upgraded automatically.
| We're now working on the beta version of Ulteo AS "Polaris".
`----

http://www.ulteo.com/home/en/news/2008/07/22

IPCop 1.4.21 released

,----[ Quote ]
| This update fixe the few issues found after 1.4.20 release.
| - update download button was not working after 1.4.19 installation because
| HTML::Parser perl code has been partially only updated.
| Button will work again after 1.4.21 installation.
| If installation has been made from 1.4.20, HTML::Parser code is ok and button
| work.
| - fix vpn-watch with host having aliases
| - fix three security issues in perl CVE-{2005-3962,2007-5116,2008-1927}
`----

http://www.ipcop.org/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=41

[Devil-Linux 1.2.15 Released]

http://www.devil-linux.org/home/index.php