Re: [News] [Rival] Miserable Attempts of Vista Brainwash with $300,000,000 Budget

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Ezekiel
<y@xxxxx>
 wrote
on Wed, 23 Jul 2008 12:41:11 -0400
<5fc4c$48875f28$21169@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>> ____/ The Ghost In The Machine on Wednesday 23 July 2008 14:50 : \____
>>

> Poor Roy. He's either too stupid to set the time properly on his computer or
> he's posting from the future.

Noted...but if that's the best comeback to Roy's statement
you can come up with, Windows is doomed, I tell you,
doooooooooooooomed. :-P

I'll admit to some curiosity as to why Roy isn't using BST,
though, but that's about as important as whether you eat
rice pudding, pickles, or fried scorpions for breakfast,
and time isn't exactly the first thing I look at from
a post anyway.

Are you worried you're going to miss the Linux Train(tm)? :-)

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Linux.  The choice of a GNU generation.
Windows.  The choice of a bunch of people who like very weird behavior on
a regular basis, random crashes, and "extend, embrace, and extinguish".