[News] New Openbravo (GPL) Release; Drupal and LoopFuse Collaboration

Openbravo Releases New Version 2.40 of Leading ERP Solution

,----[ Quote ]
| Openbravo, the leading developer of web-based open source Enterprise Resource
| Planning (ERP) and Point-of-Sale (PoS) solutions, has announced today the
| launch of its updated open source web-based ERP software, Openbravo ERP 2.40.
`----

http://www.streetinsider.com/Press+Releases/Openbravo+Releases+New+Version+2.40+of+Leading+ERP+Solution/3833725.html
http://tinyurl.com/6mxnrs

LoopFuse and Acquia Team to Deliver LoopFuse OneView Integration Module for
Drupal Social Publishing System

,----[ Quote ]
| “We are very excited about the Drupal module for LoopFuse,” said Roy Russo,
| LoopFuse’s CEO. “More and more CMOs are seeking to build interactive,
| community-oriented web sites to deepen their engagement with customers.
| Together, LoopFuse OneView and Drupal can be used to extend that customer
| relationship and turn more prospects into customers.”
`----

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20080722005472&newsLang=en
http://tinyurl.com/5cvxqx

Recent:

Acquia Expands Technical Team

,----[ Quote ]
| Acquia, a new software company offering commercial support for the Drupal
| social publishing system, today announced the addition of five new
| individuals to its technical team. With these new additions, Acquia, which
| was launched at Drupalcon in March, marks a 50-percent growth in company
| personnel.

Acquia to Ship Commercially Supported Drupal Build

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.cmswire.com/cms/web-cms/acquia-to-ship-commercially-supported-drupal-build-002587.php