Re: HI! I am Roy S. Schestowitz you all know me. I draw pretty pictures in the NG.

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Gregory Shearman
<ZekeGregory@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on 22 Jul 2008 01:00:34 GMT
<slrng8ac9i.980.ZekeGregory@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On 2008-07-21, The Ghost In The Machine <ewill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, some idiot claiming to be Roy S. Schestowitz
>><"">
>>  wrote
>> on Mon, 21 Jul 2008 08:58:55 -0400
>><iKudnc68iMaOFRnVnZ2dnUVZ_rbinZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>>> Yes, I am Roy S. Schestowitz [CLUNK!]
>>
>> No you're not.  Go bother a newsgroup that cares.
>>

> No, keep the idiot here where it belongs. We don't want it bothering the
> other technical groups now, do we? Look at what that lopez troll is
> doing to COLM...

Alt.stupid technical?  Heh....but OK, point taken.

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of
elderberries!" - Monty Python and the Holy Grail