Re: Microsoft is WINNING!!!11

Verily I say unto thee, that Phil Da Lick! spake thusly:
> Rick wrote:

>>> Prove anyone is being paid by Microsoft to sabatoge COLA. You
>>> make the claim all the time but run when you are asked to
>>> substantiate your claims.

I see you are having difficulty with the phrase "at a wild guess".

If I had any proof, then I'd report you for astroturfing, which is
actually now a crime (in the EU at least). Good job for you that you
manage to hide your identity so well, eh flatty.

>>> The only one being paid to post is Roy Schestowitz and you know
>>> it.
>>
>> Show me some proof Roy is paid to post to COLA.
>
> Ironically, Schestowitz actually has a valid reason to post here. The
> dummy brigade do not. A fact they like to gloss over regularly in
> the pursuit of their crusade.

Yes, the fact remains that it is highly questionable why someone would
spend so much time and effort posting anti-Linux vitriol in a Linux
group, especially when it is allegedly such an insignificant threat to
the other platform that they "evangelise" for. If these Trolls are not
actually paid agents of Microsoft, and/or Linux is not a significant
threat, then why are they here? They're obviously not here to advocate
Linux, and if they love Windows so much then why don't they just go away
and use it, and be happy? Clearly they have an agenda, and it ain't just
"passing the time".

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining
| armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos
| neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate
| technology, led them into it in the first place." ~ Douglas Adams

 01:09:30 up 212 days, 21:45,  3 users,  load average: 0.46, 0.40, 0.35