Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Goes Hunting Down Its Valued Sellers (Who Ignore Vista)

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ----[ Quote ]
> | The company said it filed lawsuits against 21 resellers in 14 states. The
> | lawsuits allege that defendants sold copies of Windows XP and Microsoft
> | Office that didn't have unique product keys.
> |
> | [...]

Well, OK, but in this one, I'm almost entirely on the side of MS.

I say "almost" because I think that they should be much more strict than they
are.
Not just re-sellers, but every individual, in whatever walk of life, in
whatever country, who knowingly and illegally copies their products, or uses
an illegally-cpied product, ought to be prosecuted to the full extent of the
law.

Whatever I can do to help in this respect, they only need to ask.