Re: [News] Lower-cost PCs All About GNU/Linux

Linonut wrote:
> * DFS peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> Linux preferred over Microsoft Windows by Acer
>>
>> Every day it's one lie after another by the Spamowitz idiot
>>
>> - Acer recommends Windows Vista Business for business computing
>> - Acer recommends Windows Vista Home Premium for personal computing
>> - Acer offers only Vista Home Premium or Vista Ultimate on their
>> Gemstone laptops
>> - Acer recommends Windows Vista Home Premium for their new Predator
>> line of enthusiast PCs.
>> - Acer offers their US product catalog/price list only on Excel
>
> Yep, I'm happy with my decision to not normally see your monomaniacal
> drivel.

huh?  Are you pissed that Acer recommends Vista?  I would be too if I held
the ridiculous notion that Linux was better than Windows.

And when are you going to grow a pair and challenge the sheer moronic
behavior of Roy Homer chrisv HPT et al?  Do you understand Spamowitz has
posted the same links/quotes more than 200x?

Plus, you've told me 3x now you're going to plonk me.  Get on with it!