Re: [Rival] Windows 7avourware Demo Shows Microsoft Got Nothing

On Jun 6, 1:41 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Microsoft's multitouch goes forward to past
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | In any case, by the time Windows 7 shows up multitouch will be far from
> |cuttingedgetech. Were I running Microsoft, I'd start promoting features in
> | Windows 7 that won't look quite so passe in 2010. Unless, of course, they
> | fear Apple will steal all their good ideas.
> `----
>
> http://www.baltimoresun.com/technology/bal-bz.pl.apple05jun05,0,69020...
>
> Microsoft's CEO recently called Vista "a work in progress" and here comes
> Microsoft already talking about the next version???

I agree with him.  I'm glad he is involved, but I'm very concerned
about
their ability to write their memos given their very limited grasp of
the subject.

mk5000

"My heart is made of gravy
And the laps I swim from lunatics dont count
Open up your stocking
Pull out all the things you never wanted"--At T, Pavement