Re: [News] Songbird (for Linux) Looks Like iTunes, OpenOffice.org Resembles Microsoft Office

Verily I say unto thee, that Jerry McBride spake thusly:
> Hadron wrote:

>> Closed source. The release is a binary. God knows what it does to
>> your PC.

Idiot.

http://wiki.songbirdnest.com/Developer/Articles/Getting_Started/Core_Player_Development/Checkout_the_Code

http://www.songbirdnest.com/development/licensing-faq

> That's quite a statement from someone that promotes a closed source
> OS and APP platform...
>
> Windows and it's associated applications are the original BLACK
> BOXES. No one but the Vole knows what it does to your PC.

And those unfortunate enough to find out (like Mark Russinovich) just
end up getting bought off.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
|     ~ Cory Doctorow, The Guardian.  http://tinyurl.com/22bgx8

 02:48:29 up 168 days, 23:24,  6 users,  load average: 0.03, 0.06, 0.01