[News] [Rival] Windows Users Revolt for Windows XP

Microsoft denies it's running call-in 'save XP' petition

,----[ Quote ]
| After a popular technology Web site reported that Microsoft Corp. was logging
| calls from customers who requested that the company extend the retail
| availability of Windows XP, some users claimed that they couldn't get through
| to the support lines.
|
| Today, however, Microsoft denied that it organized any kind of call-in
| petition and pleaded with users not to dial its technical support numbers to
| ask for an XP extension.
|
| On Friday, Neowin.net posted a notice titled "Microsoft Taking Official
| Petitions to Keep XP Alive" that claimed Microsoft has been tallying calls
| made to the support lines.
`----

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9093478

How to Get and Keep Windows XP After June 30

http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,146330-pg,1/article.html

Recent:

Going out of business sale! Buy XP before it’s too late!

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://blogs.computerworld.com/going_out_of_business_sale_buy_xp_before_its_too_late

http://www.techworld.com/opsys/news/index.cfm?RSS&NewsID=9579