Re: [News] Fun Discovering Ubuntu Linux; 2 More GNU/Linux Distros Released freezes and locups Ubuntu style (was: [News] Fun Discovering Ubuntu Linux; 2 More GNU/Linux Distros Released)

On 2008-06-01, Moshe Goldfarb. <brick_n_straw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 07:09:50 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>

>> Reasons to be Cheerful #3: Ubuntu
>
> 80 pages of people having freezes, lockups and instability problems with

...I guess it's all in what you look for.

I see people creating and consuming multimedia.

80 pages doesn't even begin to scratch the surface at the Ubuntu Forums.

80 threads wouldn't even scratch the surface here.

> the latest version of Ubuntu (and Fedora 9 as well) doesn't sound cheerful
> to me.
>
> You have a weird definition of the word.

Yup, FUD. FUD perptrated by frightened Lemmings.

Tell us some more tall tales like Flash: 1996 vs 2007.

--
	vi isn't easy to use.				 |||
							/ | \