Re: Schestowitz's Automatic Digg.Com Posting Script Burps Again...

____/ 7 on Sunday 01 June 2008 19:44 : \____

> Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer Moshe Goldfarb. wrote on behalf of Half
> Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:
>
>> On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 09:38:27 GMT, 7 wrote:
>>
>>> Micoshaft Fraudster and Asstroturfer Moshe, Goldfarb. wrote on behalf of
>>> Half Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:

>>> Govt_urges_software_developers_to_increase_compatibility

More libel from the same Gary M Stewart who posted 'on my behalf' that I had
cut off 'my' genitalia. You Microsoft Munchkins are crooks and criminals. You
belong in prison.

>>> Your internet stalking of Roy is legendary.
>>> Have you informed the Police?
>>
>> Time for your medication mjcr.
>

> Is that a slip up Goldfart?
> You take meds and its time for your own medication?
> Is that why you are resorting to stalking on the Internet?
> Should others join in and report you to the police?

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Billigator: eats your filesystem alive
Mem:    515500k total,   445932k used,    69568k free,     2504k buffers