Re: Schestowitz Caught Manipulating Subject Lines on DIGG.COM

Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer Ezekiel flat fart wrote on behalf of
Half Wits from Micoshaft Corporation:

> "Roy Schestowitz" the scumbag liar wrote in message
>>
>> The dupe was caused by a Digg glitch that returned an error, make me hit
>> "back"
>> and then click the button again (in the dupe warning stage).
>>

> Once again Roy blames his spam-o-matic automated script on someone else.
> This time it was a "glitch" in Digg.com that caused him to post the same
> story several times, each with a different and misleading headline.
> Yeah... that "glitch" in Digg.com is what did it.
>
> Perhaps an idiot like Roy Schestowitz is stupid enough to believe his
> baloney but nobody else believes you.

Once again I'm more inclined to believe Roy than a dumb fsck like you who
takes money from Micoshaft corporation shill network to post dumb fsckie
asstroturfing posts.

The WINDUMMY platform is UNREPAIRABLE.
More viruses, malware, spyware, botnetware and trojanware
are released per day than all of the Micoshaft engineers and all of its
partners can release fixes.

The WINDUMMY ECOSYSTEM is now UNREPAIRABLE as well.

Is that you Ezekiel?