Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Versus Wine (Bans Links)

____/ Linonut on Sunday 01 June 2008 15:28 : \____

http://www.sbpost.ie/post/pages/p/story.aspx-qqqt=MEDIA+AND+MARKETING-qqqs=mediaandmarketing-qqqid=33312-qqqx=1.asp

> A /highly/ /misleading/ Subject line, Roy.  You should know better
> <laughter>.

I had some wine before I wrote it. Still, better than getting mono..

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    #ff0000 Hot Chilli Peppers
 19:20:01 up 47 days, 17:32,  5 users,  load average: 0.07, 0.72, 1.28