Re: List of major migrations to OpenOffice

Verily I say unto thee, that Matt spake thusly:
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>> When times come to renew the licence, maybe they'll take the same
>> route as Robert Scoble (a former Microsoft evangelist that recently
>> ditched Microsoft Office).
>
> I haven't been able to find an account of that.  Could you give a
> link?

[quote]
My Microsoft Office trial is over. I am not spending $450 just to get
Outlook. Gmail and Google Calendar win this game: big time.
[/quote]

http://twitter.com/Scobleizer/statuses/800474897

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Stallman has frequently pointed out, Free Software is by no means
| antithetical to making money: it's just a question of how you make
| money." ~ Glyn Moody: http://tinyurl.com/4wn2l2 (ComputerworldUK)

 18:38:35 up 182 days, 15:14,  3 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.02, 0.06