Re: Tackling the Question About Linux's Inherent Security

nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> Let's see... an article about Linux security is off topic for a linux
> advocacy group?    So claims chrisv, I mean, chrisv impersonator =
> Moshe = flatfish = trooth hurtz = Professor Dungby = LITTLE PEDRO =
> Tito Benito = ....???   So many lies coming out of one flatfish.  With
> a fake cola charter, too.  And doesn't know the difference between
> your and you're.

That's always been one of his mis-spellings.  Erik has one particular
one which I won't mention on here, because it's how I detect whether
it's really him or not.

--
| mark at ellandroad dot demon dot co dot uk                           |
| Open platforms prevent vendor lock-in.  Own your Own services!       |