Re: [News] Early Reviews and Raves About Firefox 3

> Firefox 3.0 final - First thoughts
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| The official release of Firefox 3.0 is still a few hours away (that?s due to
>| happen at 10.00PDT today) but the final build of Firefox is now available for
>| download as long as you know where to look for it (clue - look here). I?ve
>| grabbed my download and carried out a few installs and I?m ready with some
>| initial thoughts.
> `----
>
> http://blogs.zdnet.com/hardware/?p=2093

Heck!  I've been happy with the 3.0rc1 version.  Haven't tried it in
Windows, though.  (Why bother?)

--
The best way to prepare [to be a programmer] is to write programs, and to
study great programs that other people have written. In my case, I went to