[News] JavaScript Cure for Silverblight and Flash Infections

SproutCore is Apple's Flash, Silverlight killer

,----[ Quote ]
| Apple's quietly deploying a new Web technology that could help it combat
| Silverlight and Flash: SproutCore.
|
| [...]
|
| SproutCore is based on open JavaScript standards, which makes it widely
| compatible with browsers and platforms.
`----

http://www.infoworld.com/article/08/06/17/SproutCore_is_Apples_Flash_Silverlight_killer_1.html
http://tinyurl.com/63cxl2

Recent:

Shining Some Light on Microsoft's Moonlight Covenant

,----[ Quote ]
| My conclusion now, after having reviewed it, is the same as I predicted. This
| is worthless and potentially harmful vapor-speak.

Mono, The Road To Hell: Final Proof

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://beranger.org/index.php?page=diary&2008/05/29/17/08/18-mono-the-road-to-hell-final-proo