[News] Review of Epiphany and Other GNU/Linux Web Browsers

Short Review: Epiphany Browser 2.22.1.1

,----[ Quote ]
| Epiphany is GNOME's default web browser, using the Mozilla Gecko layout
| engine to render web pages. It uses less resources and it's lighter than
| Firefox at the cost of configuration and features, which are only basic.
`----

http://vivapinkfloyd.blogspot.com/2008/06/short-review-epiphany-browser-22211.html

Top 4 Browsers for Linux Reviewed

,----[ Quote ]
| In the past, I have discussed the various browsers out there for us to enjoy
| at length. Despite this, there has always been the question as to which one
| was best for which type of person. After all, we all know what each offers,
| but which one best fits different type of users? In this article, I hope to
| better answer that particular question. And of course, all platforms will be
| considered, not just Linux.
`----

http://www.cooltechzone.com/Departments/Featured_Story/Top_4_Browsers_for_Linux_Reviewed_200806153013/

Recent:

The Browser Wars : Firefox, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer and Flock

,----[ Quote ]
| Firefox is a browser designed from scratch to be secure, fast and
| customisable. It is the safest browser available, as it doesn’t contain many
| of the more obvious vulnerabilities that IE has, such as ActiveX components
| so often used to install spyware on IE-users’ machines. Firefox is still
| under very active development by a huge community of volunteer coders, many
| of whom worked at Netscape in its heyday. If a vulnerability is found, it is
| corrected and an update made available in days, sometimes hours. This means
| Firefox cannot fall into the same trap that IE did — receiving no updates for
| years and having its various security holes get exploited by thousands of
| hackers and virus writers.
`----

http://aren-fly.blogspot.com/2008/05/browser-wars-firefox-opera-safari.html

Browser faceoff: IE vs Firefox vs Opera vs Safari

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.zdnet.com.au/reviews/software/internet/soa/Browser-faceoff-IE-vs-Firefox-vs-Opera-vs-Safari/0,139023437,339289417,00.htm