Re: [News] Mark Shuttleworth Defends Use of Microsoft Codecs in Ubuntu Notebook Remix

>> Anyway, decent article, rendered highly annoying by those ads.
>
> No Ad/JS block? I didn't even know they have ads. Earlier I noticed that some
> Microsoft ads are getting past the filters at Linux Today. Let's hope the next
> version of the plug-ins resolves this *ahem* severe bug.

I've been trying to get by without extra crap to get around the crap.

I may have to change my thinking... or just refuse to visit sites that
try to force crap to execute in one's browser.

I wonder how much en toto Microsoft pays for their ad crap on the
internet.

--
Life is not fair; get used to it.
   -- Bill Gates