Re: [News] Linux as a Question of Merits, Not Bogus Statistics

DFS <nospam@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>>> "The whole industry is disappointed with Windows Vista," Lanci [of Acer]
>>> said.
>
> "Acer recommends Windows Vista Ultimate"

How much did microsoft pay them to put THAT on their website, I wonder.

> Acer does not recommend Linux

Are you claiming that Acer doesn't recommend people buy their own products?
How weird. After all, if they produce laptops with linux installed, which
they do, are they actually telling people "install vista on this rather than
keeping the linux default install"?
--
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   | "I'm alive!!! I can touch! I can taste!         |
|   Andrew Halliwell BSc   |  I can SMELL!!!  KRYTEN!!! Unpack Rachel and    |