[News] 9 New GNU/Linux Distributions Released: Myah OS 3.0, GoblinX 2.7 (Mini), Pardus 2008...

  • Subject: [News] 9 New GNU/Linux Distributions Released: Myah OS 3.0, GoblinX 2.7 (Mini), Pardus 2008...
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 10:48:06 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

They come in large numbers all around the world these days...

Myah OS 3.0 Dragon

,----[ Quote ]
| For all current fans of Myah OS and all those soon to be, we give you Myah OS
| 3.0 Dragon. Dragon is the code name for Myah OS built around the KDE 3
| desktop. We chose KDE 3.5.9 since it's still considered the most stable and
| best supported version of KDE.
`----

http://myah.org/

[GoblinX 2.7 (Mini) Released]

http://www.goblinx.com.br/

Ve Karşınızda: Pardus 2008

http://www.ozgurlukicin.com/haber/ve-karsinizda-pardus-2008/

Scientific Linux release 5.2 i386 and x86_64 has been released.

,----[ Quote ]
| Scientific Linux 5.2 has been released in record time. We want to thank
| everyone who has contributed, tested, and given us feedback. Without your
| help this release couldn't have come out as quickly and smoothly as it has.
`----

https://www.scientificlinux.org/news/sl52

Parsix GNU/Linux 1.5r0 codename 'Viola' has been released

,----[ Quote ]
| After a two-week delay, we proudly announce the immediate availability of
| Parsix GNU/Linux 1.5r0 codename 'Viola'. Parsix Viola brings several new
| features, contains a new kernel, updated software packages, updated
| documentation, improved installer system and several fixes for the reported
| defects.
`----

http://www.parsix.org/html/News-article-sid-81.html

Greenie 3.0.3H

http://www.greenie.sk/

Network Security Toolkit (NST v1.8.0)

,----[ Quote ]
| Welcome to the Network Security Toolkit (NST). This bootable ISO live CD is
| based on Fedora.
`----

http://www.networksecuritytoolkit.org/nst/index.html

Finnix 92.0 Released

,----[ Quote ]
| Finnix is a small, self-contained, bootable Linux CD distribution for system
| administrators, based on Debian testing. Today marks the release of version
| 92.0 for the x86/AMD64, PowerPC, and UML/Xen platforms.
`----

http://www.finnix.org/blog/2008/06/28/finnix-920-released/

[SystemRescueCd 1.0.4 Released]

http://www.sysresccd.org/Main_Page