Re: [News] Intellectual Monopolists Find Another Back Door for Draconian Law

Verily I say unto thee, that Andrew Halliwell spake thusly:

>> Can you name some of these artists?
>
> The Beatles for one. :)

Banning artists who take drugs is like banning all water that's wet.

Better by far to go to the source of the problem, and ban the RIAA,
and all other forms of racketeering.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Stallman has frequently pointed out, Free Software is by no means
| antithetical to making money: it's just a question of how you make
| money." ~ Glyn Moody: http://tinyurl.com/4wn2l2 (ComputerworldUK)

 13:06:12 up 191 days,  9:41,  2 users,  load average: 0.66, 0.22, 0.12