[News] Firefox's High Degree of Functionality, Malicious Feature

30+ Must-Have Updated Firefox 3 Extensions

,----[ Quote ]
| We’ve put together a list of 30+ must-have Firefox 3 extensions that we know
| you’ll enjoy, whether you’ve upgraded to Firefox 3 and are looking for
| something new to add to your browser, or have yet to make the upgrade and are
| looking for a reason.
`----

http://mashable.com/2008/06/26/firefox-3-extensions/

Yes, Firefox does Phone Home Everyday

,----[ Quote ]
| Yesterday there was some concern raised over at Reddit because someone had
| noticed that both of Mozilla’s flagship products, Firefox and Thunderbird,
| call home every 24-hours. This happens regardless of whether you go into the
| Firefox preferences and disable all of the different types of updates. Why
| then does Mozilla’s products phone home then?
`----

http://cybernetnews.com/2008/06/26/yes-firefox-does-phone-home-everyday/

Sounds like Windows 'update'. They ought to fix this.

Recent:

Security Features of Firefox 3.0

,----[ Quote ]
| My overall experience with Firefox 3.0 was good, I was happy to see all the
| new security enhancements with this major release. Feel free to comment on
| your experience with Firefox 3.0.
`----

http://www.linuxsecurity.com/content/view/138972?rdf

Streamlined Firefox 3 makes browsing safer, more productive

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.linux.com/feature/139209