[News] Review of the New Zenwalk GNU/Linux (5.2)

Zenwalk 5.2 on a Dell Inspiron 1150 Review

,----[ Quote ]
| I’ve been running with Zenwalk for about a week and am really liking it. I
| have tried both the Standard and Live versions and they each have impressed
| me. The Live version has a CD ISO remastering tool so you can make someone
| your very own custom version of Zenwalk.
`----

http://www.penguinway.net/?p=113

Recent:

Releases : Zenwalk 5.2 is ready !

,----[ Quote ]
| The long awaited Zenwalk 5.2 is now available.
|
| In the 4 months since the last release many enhancements have been made. The
| Zenwalk GNU/Linux OS brings to its users both the latest stable software, a
| well polished Desktop and an ever-increasing software repository.
`----

http://www.zenwalk.org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=79

Zenwalk Continues To Impress With 5.2 Beta

,----[ Quote ]
| While our friends at DistroWatch only rate Zenwalk as the 19th most popular
| Linux distribution, we have been very impressed by their recent releases and
| have felt that it is a distribution worth trying as it is an unsung hero.
| With the Zenwalk 5.2 Beta having been released yesterday, we immediately took
| this new release for a quick test-drive.
|
| [...]
|
| We have just been using Zenwalk 5.2 beta for a few hours now, but it
| continues to live on as a distribution we would certainly recommend at least
| trying out. Zenwalk is quite polished and has a nice theme/artwork and is
| full-featured for being on an Xfce desktop and the ISO coming in at just over
| 500MB. More information on this Linux distribution can be found at
| Zenwalk.org.
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=zenwalk_52beta&num=1

Zenwalk Linux 5.2 Beta Available Now - Ever tried zen computing?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Zenwalk-Linux-5-2-Beta-Available-Now-86304.shtml