Re: Next PR public export?

Roy Schestowitz schreef:
____/ John Bokma on Sunday 09 March 2008 19:29 : \____

____/ John Bokma on Thursday 06 March 2008 19:41 : \____

"Andrew Heenan" <andrew3@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"John Bokma" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote...
When is the next PR update scheduled?
Last week.

Spring is definitely in the air.

Several of my new sites which had been grey are now white, one or
two with green buds.
Meh, still my 7 not back (it's 6 :-( ).

Thanks,
I saw similar surprises. LXer: 8 -> 5

LinuxToday: 7 -> 5

I reckoned they might penalise aggregation sites or maybe just strike
against blogrolls.
I dropped 5 months or so from 7 to 6. I've more the feeling that they made
the PR calculation a bit "tighter", because, maybe, too many high PR
sites? (Which I can imagine).
My personal blog dropped from 6 to 5 about 4 months ago, but another stayed at
6. I think it's a matter in inbound links ageing. Just going by gut feeling
anyway...

The way the importance of inbound links is calculated has changed. Next to that several large directorys had been penalised / dropped / ...

So, it might well be that your personal blog has only, or a majority of links that are now of less importance. So, its not just an ageing issue. ;)

--
Webdesign: http://vision2form.nl/webontwerp/
Korte handleiding zoekmachine optimalisatie / gevonden worden: