Re: [News] GNU/Linux Has Spread Everywhere, But Very Quietly

____/ 7 on Sunday 09 March 2008 15:49 : \____

> Micoshaft Fraudster and Asstroturfer Moshe Goldfarb wrote on behalf of
> Micoshaft Corporation:
>
>> On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 15:04:25 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> Linux is truly everywhere
>>
>> Yea...
>>
>> According to the BBC Linux has 0.8 percent of the desktop share compared
>> to Windows and OSX.
>>
>> Truly everywhere.
>
> Micoshaft Frausters resorting to quoting MSBBC now?
> The MSBBC has no approved ways of measuring Linux.
> If they have, they should tell the world so that it can
> be disseminated for its validity.
>
> Just going on press releases alone which is independently verifiable
> at least, Linux now expanding at the rate of 1 million+
> Linux desktops per month. Embedded Linux is selling
> 3 million embedded Linux devices PER DAY.
> Nearly all high street electronic shops shift most
> products contain only Linux and its a factor in high value profitable
> fast moving items for supermarkets to dedicated outlets.
> They should be doing more to assist Linux and get their
> feet in first for Linux UMPCs etc.
>
> The MSBBC should also do the same.
> Today I watched their Click Clippy worshipping whopper.
> It is a BIG whopper.
> It is left out Linux at every turn.
> They have no idea that many of the gadgets, services and
> servers they are reporting on contain embedded Linux
> or are served with Linux servers and delivered through
> Linux routers.
> They are truly clueless wonders.
> In years to come, I would advise open sourcers
> to get jobs in MSBBC and replay some of these Click programs
> to laugh at, and their presenters for being so kooky!

The BBC uses a lot of Linux internally. It's just that the cocks whom they hire
for management know nothing about computers. They just take orders and look
for the kickbacks, the visits abroad, the free lunch and favours to former
employers. This applies to many businesses, not just the BBC.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Minesweeper Consultant and Solitaire Expert (MCSE)
         run-level 2  2008-01-24 14:06                   last=