Re: Back on Demon.Net Again Roy? Now we know where the giganews troll comes from...

On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 11:43:21 -0400, Linonut wrote:

> * Tattoo Vampire peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>>
>>> The more he talks, the worse he makes your side (Linux) of the debate
>>> look.
>>
>> How?
>
> That's the funny thing.  They want, apparently, to badger him until he
> loses his cools and starts saying rash things, to which they can point
> later, and say "See?  See?  What did I tell ya?".

That is why I have stopped replying to Snit. I let myself get so angry at
his blatant dishonesty, I lost my temper. I do not like that. So, he's on
my do not reply list for a while.

I hope Roy deals with the crap better than I did. (do?)

--
Rick