Re: Back on Demon.Net Again Roy? Now we know where the giganews troll comes from...

____/ Kier on Sunday 09 March 2008 15:05 : \____

> On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 10:59:00 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:
>
>> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>>
>>> When it finally comes out how this group's posters have been used by this
>>> maniac.
>>
>> How have we been used?
>
> He'll nevr explain it, because it ain't happening.

They just try to create civil wars. If they can't drive people away using
insults, repulsion and threats, then they try to turn people against one
another. They resort to slander too. In the past, I contradicted and rebutted
the slander, but it turned out to be just a case of asking for more slander
and it slowed down the pace of real discussions, i.e. it effectively turned
attention in _a Linux group_ from technical things to people's lives.

It is best to filter out the trolls. That's how it becomes very trivial to
ignore them. You can't really ignore something you can't see.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Vista: Windows XP with bling-bling, nothing else
Tasks: 148 total,   1 running, 147 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie