Re: PCLinuxOS 2007: It really is as good as the Hype!

____/ RonB on Friday 07 March 2008 21:19 : \____

> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>
>> That's not really true.
>> And you have to view this from the POV of a noob, not someone who is
>> familiar with Linux.
>
> Oh yeah. I mean that lizard is quite a bit different in SuSE than the the
> round PC logo is in PCLinuxOS. And then there's that blue background
> instead of a green one. How could it *possibly* be any more different?

It's FUD. They are identical. Package management might be different, but that's
all intuitive (GUI-based... point and drool).

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useful fact: close elevator button = Express Mode
 19:00:01 up 44 days,  4:54,  3 users,  load average: 0.31, 0.67, 0.76