Re: [News] [Rival] Another Microsoft Insider (Proxy) in ECMA Exposed, Shamed

____/ Jerry McBride on Friday 07 March 2008 14:37 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> OOXML editor (former) Microsoft employee?
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Ecma International's Rex Jaeschke does not only live very close to
>> | Redmond.
>> |
>> | [...]
>> |
>> | Can you feel how Microsoft owns ECMA and the whole ISO process?
>> `----
>>

> http://www.noooxml.org/forum/t-45219/ooxml-editor-former-microsoft-employee
>>
>> Wow. The degree of corruption is stunning.
>>

> Just another day in the office for MSFT, Roy. I'm just surprised that it was
> so easily discovered. The good old boys in Redmond are getting very
> sloppy...

It turns out to be poor research from the FFII folks actually. He's not a
Microsoft employee, but it remains a fact that ECMA is just a front for
Microsoft.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows O/S: who ownZ you tod4y?