Re: [News] Denmark to Reconsider OOXML/ODF Stance After Syatematic Microsoft Stacking

____/ Jesper Lund Stocholm on Tuesday 04 March 2008 17:16 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
>
>> ____/ Mark Kent on Monday 03 March 2008 14:00 : \____
>
>>> There's nothing to stop Microsoft from supporting the ODF format, but
>>> no, what they want is a format which locks all other vendors *out*,
>>> not one which lets themselves in on equal terms.
>>
>> I'd love it if Mr. Stocholm could explain to us some of the material
>> in the references appended.
>
> well, there are currently some controvercy in Denmark on how the decision
> on which document formats should be used should be evaluated. Other than
> this I really have no substantial information to give you.
>
> Maybe you should try to contact Leif Lodahl - he is much more political
> minded than I.

Thanks, Jesper.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "World ends in five minutes - please log out"
Tasks: 140 total,   1 running, 139 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie