Re: Microsoft's Scott Guthrie Lies About/Twists "Cross-platform" to Hijack Web

* [H]omer peremptorily fired off this memo:

> It seems simple enough to me. Do you, or do you not trust Microsoft to
> engage with the Free Software community with only good and honourable
> intentions?

Or, lacking this trust, do you have an ironclad agreement?

Go!

   http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/07/04/ms_go_anti-trust_lawsuit/

   The founder of tablet computing pioneer Go Corporation has revived
   long dormant allegations of corporate wrongdoing with an anti-trust
   lawsuit against Microsoft. Jerry Kaplan alleges that Go technology
   demonstrated to Microsoft technicians under non-disclosure was used
   to help develop competing products.

--
We don't have the user centricity. Until we understand context, which is way
beyond presence -- presence is the most trivial notion, just am I on this