Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Slammed for OOXML Secrecy, Unleashing Shills (Zuck, ACT)

In article <2091104.5iGD1msjfe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> Yes, I know you could get /sued/ for daring to talk about a process
> involving 'open' standards that affect us all. Do you not find that
> conradictory.

How does this compare to other standardization meetings?

> By the way, you are speaking to a pseudonymous Microsoft shill called Gary
> Stewart ("Moshe Goldfarb" is just one among many hundreds of names he used).
> Anything he said is likely to be libellous, an utter lie, so you are advised
> to ignore it.

And you've effectively admitted that you are paid to post anti-MS
material, so why should we trust you?

--
--Tim Smith