Re: Schestowitz proves he is being paid to spam

On Sat, 01 Mar 2008 14:18:42 -0800, Tim Smith wrote:

> In article <1308371.2o8j3deMMa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>  Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> http://boycottnovell.com/2008/03/01/bribe-charity-xooml-india/
>
> Quote:
>
>    I was lucky to spot this because I've systematically been watching
>    Microsoft news for the past two years. This one seemingly big event
>    did not make big waves at the time. It went on quietly outside the
>    scope of the press (Associated Press being the exception) --
>    something which I can quite clearly recall made me even more
>    suspicious back then. I informed some people about this suspicion.
>
> Right there, you just admitted that you've spent a long time watching
> Microsoft, and that you are watching more than just the easy to watch
> mainstream press.
>
> You've accused me and others of being paid solely because we had time to
> read your comments on Digg.  That's far less time than you are spending,
> so your own argument applies to you.
>
> Who is paying you to post this stuff?  Tell us, or withdraw you
> accusations.

The evidence that Roy Schestowitz is being paid to post is overwhelming.
There is no one thing, but when you add up everything, there is just no
other conclusion that can be reached.

It's that obvious.

I posted a challenge to those who disagree.
Not one person has stepped up to the plate and the reason is because they
DID try the challenge and it made them think and wonder if I might actually
be correct.
I'm certain at least a few of you have tried my challenge and you, like
myself, reached the obvious conclusion that Roy Schestowitz is being paid
to do this and that a good portion of it is automated robot AI software
which keys on certain phrases and creates responses, quotes etc.

Everyone here knows damm well that if I was wrong, even by the smallest
criteria, one of the Linux loons would be blabbing it all over the place.

Kind of like Gary Stewert = flatfish.
Has anyone seen any proof of this claim?
Do you just blindly believe what a liar like Roy Schestowitz tells you?

It sure seems that way.

The lemming principle is alive and flapping in COLA.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: